Late June this year, we were engaged by a long-term client of ours to do reinstatement works to their office unit since they were moving to another location.
Our workers worked diligently day and night and successfully handed over this project within a steep timeline of 2 weeks.
- Dismantling of partition walls, plaster ceiling, vinyl and carpet flooring.
- Reinstatement of ceiling boards and grid-system ceiling paneling.
- Reinstatement of lightings to original.
- Relocation of sprinkler to original.
- Relocation of electrical wirings to original.
- Relocation of aircon ducts to original.
Here are our during and after images of work done @ Forum, The Shopping Mall: